3D Fitness: Dedication, Determination & Discipline
Ty is currently a senior in the dietetics program at MSU Denver, and serves as the Liaison Coordinator for the Auraria Campus Student Dietetic Association. Ty has been a certified personal trainer for nearly a decade. Certifications and areas of study include, but are not limited to:
- NPTI – National Personal Training Institute
- NSCA – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- LWMC – Lifestyle Weight and Management Consultants
- AAAI-ISMA – American Aerobic Association International and International Sports Medicine Association
- TRX Master Instructor
- Certified Kick-Boxing Instruction.
Ty has served in the military for eight years and not only enjoyed his service to his country, but his instruction and program development as the APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) Counseling and Development Coach for his military unit. He strives to be the best dad he can be to an amazing seven-year-old son, and enjoys staying active, the outdoors, winter sports, learning, music and a career pursuit in nutrition policy.